Best Ways to Help Dogs in Need
Take a look at our top five ways to help dogs in need and consider changing a life!
1. Volunteer- This can include anything from walking to feeding to cleaning. Don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty, it may change a pup’s life!
2. Foster- Most shelters are looking for homes for dogs to stay short term. Open your home up to a dog in need. They make great cuddle buddies!
3. Donate- This doesn’t always have to be money. A few examples of great donation ideas are food, blankets, towels, treats, anything you buy for your dog is sure to help another out at the shelter. Trust us, they appreciate it more than you know!
4. Transportation- Offer to transport animals to the vet if needed. Many shelters in the area are overpopulated and need volunteers to drive animals towards a new shelter. The new shelter will have more room to accommodate the pets and plenty of opportunity for them to make new furry friends!
5. Buy Items that Support Animal Rescues and Shelters- The Sippy Pup is a non-spill water and food bowl for pets that donates a portion of every sale to animal rescues and shelters. It is a female-owned company with products proudly made in the U.S.A. The bowls are all BPA free and come with a lifetime warranty!
As we always say, “Rescuing one dog doesn’t change the world, but for that one dog, that world is forever changed”!